53. Points to pay attention when CAN Devices are not discovered.
• Check all LEDs are blinking. If one LED is not blinking, issue is on first not blinking Cell Module.
• Check communication daisy chain is wired correctly. For how to wire it, refer to question 12.
• Power positive and data cables should not be routed next to each other in parallel.
• To reduce any possible noise coming from power cables shielded cables can be used for data.
• Make sure CGM/CCGM connection with cells is properly done. For how to wire it, refer to question 12.
• Make sure CAN terminators are installed at both ends of your CAN line.
• Make sure you are using CAN communication in your BMS configuration.
• Make sure that CAN settings are set correctly.