19. How to interconnect Cell Modules in EMUS G1 system?
Procedure to interconnect Cell Modules, can be found in the image below:
There are not specific settings for different cells and chemistries as the values depend on the cell’s manufacturer and cell specification sheet. However, there are few recommendations to consider when settings these values according to the cell specifications sheet:
• Fully Charged Voltage = Cell Charge Voltage (not to confuse with charge cut-off voltage).
• Allowed Disbalance ~ 0.03 V.
• Early Balancing Threshold < Cell Nominal voltage.
• Charge Restart Voltage < Cell Nominal voltage.
• Pre-Charge Threshold = Cell Discharge cut-off voltage.